Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question for our team? See if you can find your answer here first. Click on the frequently asked questions below to expand the answers.
|About AHA Solutions|
- Does AHA Solutions, Inc. operate internationally?
International operations are not our core competency. However, our various educational and networking events do, from time to time, attract interest and attendance from international health care constituents.
- What is the Health Career Center?
The Health Career Center is the official online job board of the American Hospital Association and is part of the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN), the fastest-growing health care association job network available. HealthCareerCenter.com is where hospitals and health care employers find highly qualified applicants (from entry level to CEO) and where job seekers find the right job within the health care field.
- How do I post a position with the Health Career Center?
Register for a free account at Health Career Center. Once registered, you can select, purchase and post your positions using a credit card. Need help? Contact a sales representative who can help determine your needs and purchase a posting package that's right for you.
|Regarding the AHA Endorsement|
- What is the AHA Endorsement?
Through our rigorous, trademark AHA Signature Due Diligence Process™, we engage in extensive field research with industry leaders to build a portfolio of optimal solutions. The exclusive AHA endorsement is awarded to health care services and products that best resolve hospitals' most critical operational challenges and align with the AHA Solutions, Inc. mission to foster operational excellence within our nation's hospitals.
The AHA endorsement represents a vetted solution with proven results for addressing key health care challenges. For our partners, the award is a symbol of validated quality. For hospitals, it is confident decision making. For us, it is a proud mark of our continued commitment to the field.
- How does AHA Solutions, Inc. identify new areas of focus, and products/services within for AHA Endorsement?
AHA Solutions engages in extensive field research and dialogue with industry leaders, health care executives and policy makers to identify hospitals' key pressing challenges. AHA Solutions sets strategy and determines selection criteria against market need, driven by direct input from and intimate knowledge of the hospital community.
AHA Solutions, Inc. engages in extensive field research and dialogue with industry leaders, health care executives and policy makers to identify hospitals' key pressing operational challenges. We set strategy and determine selection criteria against market need, driven by direct input from and intimate knowledge of the hospital community, to assess relevant service and product solutions. This process provides in-depth understanding of the respective marketplace and allows for a deep financial, organizational and product evaluation of endorsement candidates.
- How can my product or service be considered for AHA Endorsement?
AHA Solutions, Inc. will proactively contact organizations in any endorsement focus area to the best of our ability and inform them of pending endorsement opportunities. Concurrently, we encourage organizations that have solutions they would like to be considered for endorsement to contact us directly to discuss any existing or future opportunities to be considered.
- What are the steps and what is evaluated in the AHA Signature Due Diligence Process™?
The AHA Signature Due Diligence Process™ includes four steps:
- Health care challenge identification and prioritization;
- Full market scan and request for information;
- Identification and review of top services/products; and
- Award the exclusive AHA endorsement to the top service/product.
This process provides in-depth understanding of the respective marketplace and allows for a deep financial, organizational and product evaluation of endorsement candidates.
Products that have earned the American Hospital Association (AHA) endorsement have proven:
- Leadership and innovation in their respective fields
- A commitment to delivering a high-quality product/service
- A shared commitment with the AHA to improve health care delivery and patient care
- A history of financial stability
- The highest levels of customer performance and satisfaction
- A capacity and reach to serve hospitals of any size and geography
- An organizational service standard to work efficiently in the health care environment
- How long does the evaluation/due diligence process take for any endorsement area and how often is it re-evaluated?
From the research and identification of the need of hospitals for a solution to a final partnership, the entire process takes approximately six to twelve months. Most endorsements are then re-evaluated every three to five years, whcih is reflective of the duration of typical AHA Endorsement contract length.
- Does AHA Solutions, Inc. endorse multiple products/services in any given area?
No, the endorsement relationships are exclusive within distinct solution categories.
- How many products receive the AHA Endorsement each year?
On average, six to eight solutions are endorsed annually.
- What are the benefits to my organization of being awarded AHA Endorsement?
AHA Solutions, Inc.'s integrated approach provides our endorsement partners with the credibility, visibility, and access points essential to connect with health care operational influencers and decision makers. Leveraging the power and reach of the American Hospital Association, our exclusive endorsement relationship delivers ongoing long-term value and marketability, while positioning partners as knowledge and thought leaders in their space.
- What information needs to be included in commission reports? Or who do I contact if I have questions on commission reporting?
Because commission structures can be handled differently for each company, please contact Deborah Johnson at email@example.com for specific details.
|AHA Solutions, Inc. Webinars and Live Events|
- What is the AHA Solutions Signature Learning Series?
A member-service of the American Hospital Association (AHA), this service provides outstanding educational events, at which we bring together hospital executives facing similar challenges along with thought leaders from AHA-endorsed partners and industry experts. Through live convening events, webinars, and podcasts, the Signature Learning Series focuses on providing valuable education to AHA member hospitals and offers opportunities to share industry-leading ideas and innovative solutions.
- What is a webinar?
A webinar is an affordable and efficient way for people to come together, learn about a topic and share peer-to-peer knowledge without the travel cost or time commitment of a seminar or live event.
- How does a webinar work?
The webinar format is an interactive presentation that utilizes a web browser and phone, if necessary. On the day of the seminar, log on to the URL provided and participate in the learning session. With this option there is no need for a phone line, simply turn on your speakers and to hear the audio. To listen via your phone, select (Non-Streaming Audio). In this case, the audio will be accessed by calling the provided 1-800-number and entering a conference passcode.
- When can I register?
Registration will open approximately 45 days prior to each event and will remain open up to one hour before the live broadcast.
- How will I know if/when my registration form has been processed?
AHA Solutions, Inc. will issue a registration confirmation email upon processing your registration form. Please be sure to submit your current email address on the registration form.
- When will I receive materials for the webinar?
An email will be sent to registered attendees the day before the webinar is scheduled to take place. It will include instructions and the webinar presentation. Please be sure to submit your current email address on the registration form.
- Can I access the event from a computer different than the one on which I registered?
If you have already registered for the event, you can access the event regardless of the computer on which you initially registered. Enter your email address in the returning registrant portion of the event registration page.
- How long does a webinar last?
Each standard webinar is 60 minutes long, 45 minutes for the presentation and 15 minutes for Q&A. Special educational events may be longer but will be communicated as such.
- What does the cost include?
AHA Solutions, Inc. webinars and live events are FREE to American Hospital Association members and hospital personnel.
- What system requirements must my computer meet to participate in a webinar?
Please visit our System Requirements page and consult your IT department if you are unsure of your system capabilities.
- Who do I contact if I have additional questions/concerns?
If you have additional questions, please contact AHA Solutions, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.242.4677.
- How can AHA Solutions, Inc. assist me in filling a new position or finding a job?
Whether you have an open position to fill or are seeking employment, the American Hospital Association's job recruitment resource, HealthCareerCenter.com, can help you find what you're looking for. AHACareerCenter.org connects health care organizations with quality talent as a founding site in a national network of more than 250 of health care's most respected professional associations and societies. It's your gateway to exceptional candidates in many disciplines and your connection to measurable return on investment. For specifics about this job recruitment resource, contact our representatives at email@example.com.
- How can I submit an article to an AHA Solutions, Inc. eNewsletter?
If you are interested in submitting an article, please send a short outline or brief statement of an idea to our Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to developing or submitting a complete manuscript.
- How do I stop spam filter categorizing AHA Solutions, Inc.'s emails as spam?
If you are experiencing difficulties in receiving email from us, please download these whitelisting instructions and share them with your IT department.