The staff at FAHF is extremely helpful and understands our business. They care about us and are always there when we need them. Straight forward lending. No hidden costs. Very professional. Timely and responsive. First American understands the Healthcare Industry.” –Stacy Resk, Vice President & Treasurer, Beth Israel Medical Center
Access to the latest and most advanced technologies optimizes patient care, expands hospital service offerings and enhances financial success—but new equipment requires significant capital.
Why We Endorsed Equipment Financing from First American Healthcare Finance™
Equipment Financing from First American Healthcare Finance provides comprehensive, health care-focused, nationwide leasing and financing solutions that enable hospitals to acquire new equipment while maintaining their reserves for mission-critical initiatives. As part of our due diligence process, we also found that First American’s Equipment Financing solution offers a variety of financing options covering a wide array of assets, and delivers meticulous, tailored customer service and support. A proprietary, complimentary online tool for easy, accurate asset tracking maximizes hospital productivity. In addition, First American provides extremely competitive rates and is backed by one of the largest and most respected banks in the country.
Hear why First American Healthcare Finance was awarded the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association from AHA Solutions key business development and field staff.
Through its singular focus on serving the health care field—along with its high-touch, concierge-style service approach—First American Healthcare Finance delivers a customized solution to provide optimal value, flexibility and convenience for each organization.
- Hospitals can combine multiple asset types and vendors under one lease schedule, utilizing a custom finance structure—all at First American’s competitive direct lender rates.
- A high-level Project Manager assigned to each organization ensures smooth execution of every detail of every transaction throughout the life of the relationship.
- With First American’s complimentary cloud-based mobile asset tracking system, Customer Connect™, hospitals can easily monitor the location, description and details of every leased asset.
Learn more at http://www.fahf.com/.
Typical projects First American Healthcare Finance has financed include:
Data storage systems
When financing equipment, First American can easily include auxiliary services such as Prepaid technical support, consulting fees, implementation services and training.
Company Website: http://fahf.com/
- Brochure: Stabilizing IT Expenditures While Maximizing Productivity
- Brochure: iPads and Hospitals
- Brochure: Look Before You Leap Into an Equipment Lease
- Case Study: Blue Mountain Health System Uses Equipment Financing to Prepare for ICD-10
- Case Study: Foothill Community Health Center
- Flyer: Painless Post-Merger Technology Transitions
- White Paper: Equipment Financing and Bond Financing
- White Paper: A New Paradigm for Technology