Policy and Procedure Management: Where to Begin Your RFP
Dignity Health and others share RFP insights
- Event Date:
- Event Time: 1 p.m. Eastern
- Event Type: Virtual Signature Learning Series
To meet Joint Commission standards and continue to provide highest quality care, proper policy and procedure management is critical. Identifying the solution that’s the right fit for your organization is equally critical.
Although necessary, developing and issuing an RFP can be arduous and time consuming—diverting attention away from primary responsibilities. Using actual RFP examples, subject experts detail the selection process specific to policy and procedure management and identify the key elements to their success. Then hear peers from Mercy San Juan Medical Center, a member of Dignity Health, and other care organizations share their experience issuing policy and procedure management RFPs.
You will walk away knowing how to implement an effective RFP that can benefit your processes even after the implementation phase, along with exclusive access to the RFPs featured during the event
You Will Learn To:
- Understand the real value of effective policy and procedure management
- Create an RFP that can save time by identifying a solution that accurately reflects your unique needs
- Identify key elements to include and pitfalls to avoid while developing a successful RFP
- Take away real sample RFPs for reference and review