Vendor Selection Briefing: Interactive Patient Care
an RFP process from Texas Children's Hospital
- Event Date:
- Event Time: 01:00 PM Eastern
- Event Type: Virtual Signature Learning Series
The right interactive patient care (IPC) solution is crucial to a hospital’s impact on patient engagement, a strategic business imperative for improving outcomes and operational efficiencies. Learn to choose the right IPC solution for your facility. In this 30-minute briefing, Texas Children’s Hospital shares its RFP process, including determining requirements, setting expectations and building IPC vendor relationships. Learn key factors that influenced the final decision and how it negotiated a mutually beneficial vendor agreement.
You Will Learn To:
- Develop a successful RFP strategy
- Craft a “short list” from the responses
- Engage potential vendors at all levels of the process
- Build mutually beneficial agreements between your organization and vendors
- Carey Lafour, Sr. Project Manager, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Mike Moore, Director of Enterprise Solutions, GetWellNetwork
The information contained in this helpful document is a compilation of suggestions for topics to consider when evaluating an Interactive Patient Care (IPC) system. Any organization preparing an RFP must develop it based on their organization, patient mix and technology infrastructure. This tool was developed as a supplemental learning tool to accompany those insights provided in the May 22, 2012 webinar, Vendor Selection Briefing:
Interactive Patient Care an RFP process from Texas Children’s Hospital.