How to Maximize Hospital IT Productivity with Limited Resources
CEO & COO insights and successes
- Event Date:
- Event Time: 1 p.m. Eastern
How can your hospital ensure limited IT resources are focused and highly productive?
In this webinar, hear from Garden City Hospital’s President and CEO and San Luis Valley Regional Medical Center’s COO on building highly-effective IT functions while working from extremely limited resources. They’ll share their organizations’ journeys, including the critical steps taken to guarantee success. Discussion will include developing and managing an IT Strategic Plan and instituting a cross-functional governance and communication process to align IT resources with business objectives.
Learn how they overcame limited financial resources and access to skilled staff to achieve faster and better IT performance with a clear approach for meeting Meaningful Use.
By achieving improved IT services and elevating the IT function and performance, you’ll hear how these two case studies directly supported business strategy and extended leadership awareness and engagement in IT decisions.
You Will Learn To:
- Assess the current state of IT function and identify critical needs related to available resources and funding
- Build an IT roadmap with tasks prioritized and dependencies identified
- Engage hospital executives in the ongoing governance of IT, ensuring accountability for IT’s performance and achievements
- Gary R. Ley, FACHE, President and CEO, Garden City Hospital
- Konnie Martin, Vice President/Chief Operating Officer, San Luis Valley Regional Medical Center