Consolidating Retirement Plans In an M&A Environment
- Event Date:
- Event Time: 01:00 PM Eastern
- Event Type: Virtual Signature Learning Series
For a merger or acquisition to be successful, a symbiotic relationship between the organizations involved must be developed. The integration process can involve the consolidation of employee retirement plans. However, organizations often don’t consider the implications of these benefits until a transaction is well under way, or even finalized.
Foresight and careful planning can help avoid unanticipated costs and administrative complexity. Laura Gaynor, Vice President of Diversified, discusses the technical and administrative challenges the cohesive organization considers when integrating retirement plans.
You Will Learn How to:
- Work collaboratively to develop an M&A strategy
- Understand the transaction and the available plan options
- Determine the existence of a controlled group and available options
- Create an effective communication campaign
Laura Gaynor, Vice President, Diversified