Overcoming Copyright Compliance Challenges in Health Care
featuring Carle Foundation Hospital
- Event Date:
- Event Time: 1 p.m. Eastern
- Event Type: Virtual Signature Learning Series
Has your hospital staff wanted to share journal articles and research information, but isn't sure which can be shared or copied? Don't miss this opportunity to get your questions answered.
Learn to minimize your hospital's exposure to unlawful content sharing. Carle Foundation Hospital discusses key copyright challenges and provides tips on developing a comprehensive copyright policy to enable your hospital to share information freely.
This webinar provides an overview of challenges organizations may face when dealing with copyright compliance issues, as well as steps to take to address them.
You Will Learn:
- Why you should care about copyright compliance
- How to create a streamlined, comprehensive copyright policy for information sharing
- Copyright compliance tips for health care organizations
- Jerry DeWitt, MS, RN, Library Manager, Carle Foundation Hospital
- David Kipp, Manager, National Sales, Copyright Clearance Center