Shifting to a Performance-Based Culture
a successful journey to improved performance and accountability
- Event Date:
- Event Time: 1 p.m. Eastern
- Event Type: Virtual Signature Learning Series
It seems that every article on health care reform talks about the need to shift your organizational culture to one that values and rewards performance improvements, positive outcomes and efficiency. But how, exactly, do you drive that shift?
Hear how Black River Memorial Hospital uses talent management practices and tools to transform culture and improve performance. Through effective goal management and employee accountability, the hospital moved from an environment of vague goals and missed deadlines, to a culture based on driving performance and success.
What You Will Learn:
- How employee reviews, goal setting and organizational alignment successfully creates a performance-based culture
- A proven approach and lessons learned for success
- Results achieved, 100% performance management process compliance, organizational improvement and higher employee engagement scores
- Holly Winn, Vice President of Ancillary Services and Human Resources, Black River Memorial Hospital, Black River Falls, WI