Vendor Selection Briefing: Incident Reporting Systems
an RFP process from Trinity Health
- Event Date:
- Event Time: 1 p.m. Eastern
- Event Type: Virtual Signature Learning Series
In 30 minutes, learn how to build a case for and choose an incident reporting and management system. Trinity Health, with facilities in ten states, shares the selection criteria and the processes that it used to ensure that the product and vendor fit their organization. From a vendor, you will hear what it takes to respond to RFPs and the questions you should ask.
Consequences for not asking the right questions can be costly and resolution difficult. It’s important to have the right people involved in the process. Learn the ways that Trinity Health used focus groups and scorecards to build consensus and gain buy-in to ensure its vendor selection was the best possible fit for its organization.
In today’s health care environment, an incident management system is critical to report and understand the adverse events that occur to improve patient safety and reduce further risk. Events can happen anywhere in an organization and involve anyone in it. The incident management system must have proven quality, scalability and stability and the vendor must deliver the customer service needed.
You Will Learn:
- How to build consensus for a new incident reporting initiative
- Methods for getting buy-in from stakeholders to ensure a good fit
- How to select a vendor that ensures you meet your organization’s needs and goals
- What should be included in an RFP from perspectives of both the user and the vendor
- Joyce Zerkich, MBA, PMP, MSBIT, CPHIMS, Project Manager, Trinity Health
- Colin Hung, Vice President, Operations, RL Solutions